Tangletown is Hiring!
The Tangletown Neighborhood Association (TNA) is seeking a neighborhood Coordinator.
- Part time (~20 hours/week)
- Flexible hours (some evening meetings)
- Contractor status, $30/hour
Our ideal Coordinator will …
- Be organized and able to follow through with little to no supervision.
- Enjoy interacting with neighbors, building relationships, and managing events.
- Think it’s fun to lead our communication (social media, website, e-newsletter, etc.).
- Be a quick learner and share opportunities they see for improvement.
- Help identify and execute board strategy.
To apply, email resume and references to email@example.com.
Tangletown Supports Organics Recycling!
Click HERE to learn more.
Welcome to Tangletown: A friendly green oasis in the heart of the city
You can’t find neighborhoods like ours just anywhere in Minneapolis. While Tangletown has an historic past, it’s perfect for modern living. We have beautiful vintage homes, first-class schools, and premier shopping and dining, all within walking or biking range and convenient to downtown and beyond. And we have the unmatched beauty of Minnehaha Creek and Parkway in the center of a thriving city neighborhood.
Welcome home to Tangletown!