1. Call to Order 7:05 P.M.
2. Agenda moved and approved
3. October minutes approved.
4. Report on Creekside Commons meeting with the Planning Commission. The Commision approved the project; approved zoning change to R-5; were full of praise for the project. Sound Density will appeal to the City Council. The project next goes to zoning.
5. Sara or Ryan will respond to Duane Evans’ grievance in a timely fashion.
6. Copies of the bylaws were distributed to the board. Members are to review, redline and be prepared to discuss at the next meeting.
7. Ryan reported on the bus transfer station planned for 46th street. There is a meeting on November 28th at Field Community School from 6-8 P.M. to address the demolition of the 46th street bridge.
8. The NRP board has approved the Tangletown Phase II plan. It has to go through two more boards, but it is anticipated that funds will be available for Tangletown in January.
9. Crime update:
There was a shooting recently at 49th and Nicollet.
We should meet with Washburn’s administration soon.
10. Arrangements for the holiday gathering were discussed.
11. Meeting adjourned at 8:15 P.M.
Board members present: Chris Burns, Mary Davidson, Jerry Doyle, Ryan Fisher, and Mary Jane Mitchell. Absent: Sarah Cortright, Andrew Hedden, Meredith Johnson and Joe Thiegs.
Prepared by Mary Davidson