The Tangletown Neighborhood Association (TNA) Board of Directors proposes allocating $22,700 to a Neighborhood Priority Plan (NPP) focused on environmental and sustainability initiatives.
Sustainability and environmental initiatives may include, but are not limited to:
– Quarterly education events (leaf raking, water quality, reuse/recycle, backyard composting, etc.)
– Watershed protection programs (i.e. rain gardens, rain barrels, drain stenciling)
– Organics/composting programs
– Energy efficiency programs (energy audits, community solar support)
– Pollution prevention and remediation efforts
The TNA Board of Directors will vote on this proposal at the March 20, 2017 meeting.
Direct questions or comments to info at tangletown.org