Tangletown Neighborhood Association
Regular Board Meeting, March 16, 2009
1. The president, Ryan fisher, called the meeting to order at 7:10 PM.
2. The Agenda was approved.
3. The minutes of the February meeting were approved.
4. The Board approved final revisions to the By-Laws which will be posted on the Tangletown website.
5. Tangletown will sponsor an Earth Day event on April 18. Tangletowners are asked to meet under the Nicollet Avenue bridge at 9:00 AM.. The first 50 volunteers will receive free work gloves. Bags for trash will be provided, along with some refreshments. Details will be in the Newsletter. The Board approved contributing $250 from NRP funds for this project.
6. Washburn reports that the first self-defense class is full and a second one will be offered on April 27.
7. Plans for the annual garage sale are in full swing. Mary Jane Mitchell has again volunteered to coordinate this effort. Details will be in the Newsletter.
8. Tom Balcom reports that the NRP committee continues its efforts to complete a final plan for the loan program. More information will be in the Newsletter.
9. Norman Foster reminded the Board that Newsletter info is due.
10. The treasurer, Jerry Doyle, reports that we have $7,459.47 in NRP funds and $7,060.98 in the TNA account.
11. Ryan Fisher led a discussion on what we can do to increase Board membership and Tangletown neighbors’ participation in general. The Board agreed to try to make the annual meeting a special event.
12. The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 PM.
All board members were present.
Mary Davidson, secretary